So I have been reading a really good book about getting started on your goals and ambitions. This got me thinking about the movie “The Bucket List”. If you haven’t seen it, check it out it is hilarious. Anyway, I was thinking about all the adventures I want to go on and when I will do that. It seems like I keep putting them off year after year for one reason or another. The only thing I am accomplishing is a loss of time and no cool stories to share. This year I think I am going to start small. I am going to cut my bucket list down to seasons. I am making a summer bucket list.
The goal is to make a small list of very doable activities that I can do with friends/family. This will keep my visions realistic and I will always be looking for ways to whittle down the list. So here is what I plan to accomplish from June-September:
- Hike 3 new trails (1 Down 2 to go)
- See a concert at a winery
- Go camping 1-2 times
- Watch an outdoor movie
- Run 2 adventure, mud or trail 5k’s (1 Down 1 to go)
- Do 3 workouts with tractor tires
- Take a friend on a bike/run workout (Done)
- Take the baby on a trail run or bike trip (I got the bike helmet 🙂 )
I think my list is something I can do. What is on your list? How can you get your family involved in your adventures. Let me know!